Trash Panda Minis made from Trash
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
- We will plant a tree with every order
Important Shipping Information
Trash Panda strives to make the highest quality minis on the market whilst taking care of the players and our planet.
You’ll notice two things on the bottom of Trash Panda minis:
- 1) they are numbered in the exact order they were made making each mini 100% unique and
- 2) they are stamped with their plastic type making each mini 100% recyclable.
Every purchase not only supports Trash Panda directly, but also invests in the future growth of the sport sustainably!
Minis Made From Trash
- 100% Recycled - Trash Panda minis are made from fully recycled plastic, which would otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or as we all know disc golf courses.
- 100% Recyclable - In an effort to make future recyclability possible, Trash Panda uses the most common plastics produced and recycled globally. Currently, that’s Polypropylene (#5) which you may recognize commonly as takeout containers and pill bottles.
- 100% Unique - Trash Panda numbers every single mini so yours is absolutely one of a kind! Plus, due to the nature of recycled plastics, small imperfections and/or swirls may occur, which makes each mini even more unique.
What type of recycled plastic are these minis made of and where does it come from?
Learn more about the recycled plastic standards used for Trash Pandas Minis here: https://trashpandadiscgolf.com/our-standards