How long will my package take to be delivered?
- UK Priority delivery aim: 1 to 2 working days
- UK Standard delivery aim: 3 to 5 working days
- Europe Tracked delivery aim: 3 to 10 working days
- Worldwide Tracked delivery aim: 5 to 15 working days
Delivery options and how they work
UK Priority Delivery
You need a disc tomorrow? We've got you. Priority is the delivery method you want.
Priority means priority, we'll make sure these orders go out the same day when ordered before 3pm, your order will be tracked and fully insured via Royal Mail, and Priority orders are always the first orders to be processed in the morning on high order volume days.
From the day of ordering, our aim is for your order to be on your doorstep within 2 working days.
UK Standard Delivery
If you are in no rush to get your order, then Standard Delivery is the option for you.
Standard Delivery will be packed once once Priority and International Orders have been packed. This is only an issue when we have high volume order days (special disc drops, black friday, special discount days etc). We do our best to get as many orders out as possible during these times.
ALL orders from Ace are tracked and fully insured via Royal Mail. This gives you, the customer, confidence that if there is every any issues in transit be that if your order is lost or damaged, we have no issues in refunding you or sending you a replacement order as soon as possible.
From the day of ordering, our aim is for your order to be on your doorstep within 5 working days.
International Tracked Delivery
All international orders are sent tracked. Your order will be fully insured and fully tracked through its entire journey, which means we have all the information we need to be able to send you a replacement order or fully refund you in case there is an issue with your order. This is the safest and fastest option for your order.
It can take up to 15 working days for international orders to be delivered. Please be patient, we are always looking into better ways to post our international orders, but currently, it can take up to 15 working days. It can be delivered before this, but we want to give you the worse case scenario here.
More on Customs, Duties and Taxes at the bottom of this page.
How often do you ship orders?
- We ship orders Monday-Friday
- Orders before 12pm (UK Time) will be shipped on the same day
- We aren't able to ship or process orders on weekends & UK bank holidays.
- Christmas hours may apply but we will let our customers know any pro-longed periods where the warehouse will be unstaffed.
- You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking on the same day your order is shipped.
Am I able to return my order?
Once we've receive, inspected and approved your return, we will issue you your refund or replacement. Shipping isn't part of this refund as shipping would have already taken place.
Your refund will be automatically applied to your original payment method, it can take up to 5 working days for your refund to appear in your bank account.
You may be required to pay for your return postage, please do consider tracked postage as we cannot guarantee we will receive packages that are not tracked which can lead to yourself not getting refunded for the goods you want to return.
We will keep you up to date via email on your Refund Process.
If I make multiple orders, will you refund my shipping if you send in one package?
- Absolutely. We will always do our best to consolidate multiple orders into as few packages as possible. Then if we manage to reduce the overall shipping cost, we will always make sure you receive a refund for this.
- This IS NOT always possible due to the volume of orders coming through, but we will do this where possible.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Customs, Duties and Taxes can be applied to your order and may need paying when you order comes into your country if you are outside of the UK.
Ace Disc Golf is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please do not ask us to falsify customs documents regarding the value of your order or to declare your order as a gift.
Customs, Duties and Taxes can be a very confusing topic. We've got some tips below for our international customers.
Information on VAT & Customs for customers in the EU
(Reference Site https://tax.thomsonreuters.co.uk/onesource/eu-vat-rules/)
- Orders between €0 to €150, European customers will need to pay VAT when the package comes into their country from the UK
- Orders over €150, European customers will need to pay VAT AND customs charges when the package comes into their country from the UK
- VAT rates will vary from country to country (Reference - https://www.vat-digital.com/eu-vat-rates)
- Customs rates are around 2% + an admin fee
Information for Norwegian Customers and VOEC
Ace signed up to VOEC early in 2023. This now means all of our Norwegian customers pay for VAT at the checkout and that is it. No more hold ups at customs and shipping will be a lot smoother.
Norwegian customers can purchase as many items as desired and have these items shipped in the same shipment, as long as each item has a value of under NOK 3,000 and is intended for private use.
Since we are collecting the VAT, it can also be expected that your shipments will cross the border faster and less expensively because the transport company no longer needs to declare the goods in TVINN and charge you duty or taxes.
Rest of World VAT & Customs
The rest of the world all have varying limits on order limits before VAT & customs are applicable to your order. Please do check your own countries various importing stipulations out.
Information on VAT & Customs on goods coming into the UK
(Reference - https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty)
This is just useful for our UK customers if you are ever to order from outside the UK here are some interesting things you should know. Tax and Duty rules continually change, and these points were correct at point of writing:
- VAT should be charged on all goods being sent to us from outside the UK (excluding gifts under £39)
- You pay VAT on the total package value including, the value of the goods, postage, packaging, insurance AND any duty owed.
- For orders under £135 the VAT will have been included in the total you paid to the seller and you SHOULDN'T be charged extra by the delivery company
- For order above £135 you will need to pay VAT to the delivery company before the goods are delivered
- Customs and Duties are due on goods worth more than £135 and the rate is 2.5% for goods between the value of £135 and £630.
- Customs rate is calculated on the full price paid for the goods, postage, packaging and insurance.
- If Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivered you item and you think they have overcharged you, you can fill out this form to get a refund (https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1108962/BOR286-English-09-22.pdf)