FlyMax White Paint Pen for Dark Discs (Single Pen)
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- We will plant a tree with every order
Important Shipping Information
The FlyMax white paint pen has a 2.5mm medium tip and is filled with premium quality oil-based white paint. It has a variety of uses like decorative painting, artistic creation, and general craft painting projects or in a disc golfers case, writing our details on the darkest of discs.
It can be used on almost any surface. Including Wood, Plastic, Rock, Leather, Glass, Stone, Metal, Canvas, Ceramic, Tyre etc.
Its versatility is unmatched, it can be used by the most talented artist or by a beginner for craft projects creation.
How do I use it?
In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed.
1. With cap on, shake well to mix paint. When you hear the ball rattle inside, you’ll know the paint is mixing.
2. Press the nib vertically 1-2 times per second until the paint comes through to the nib.
3. Test on paper before use. Then enjoy writing on different surfaces. If the nib dries out, just press in the nib again for more paint.
4. Make sure to put the cap back on the pen after use to protect the tip and keep it from drying out.
Let your design dry for a whole day for permanent results.
Oil-Based pigment premium ink, non-toxic conforms to ASTM D4236 EN71-3, lightfast and water resistant,